Information We Collect
We may collect a variety of information from or about you or your devices from various sources, as described below. If you do not provide your information when requested, you may not be able to use our services if this information is necessary to provide you with the service or if we are legally required to collect it.
- Personal Information: This may include your name, address, email address, and phone number.
- Usage Data: Information on how you use our service.
- Technical Data: Information such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system.
- Location Data: We may collect information about your location if you permit us to do so.
- Other Information: Any other information you choose to provide to us.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including:
- To provide and maintain our service.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer support.
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our service.
- To monitor the usage of our service.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Sharing Of Your Information
We may share the information we collect in various ways, including the following:
- Vendors and Service Providers: We may share information with third-party vendors and service providers that provide services on our behalf.
- As Required By Law: We may disclose information if required to do so by law or in response to a subpoena or court order.
- In Aggregate Form: We may share information in aggregated or de-identified form which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Your Privacy Rights
You have certain rights regarding the personal information we hold about you. These may include the right to access, modify, or delete the personal information we have about you.
Changes To This Policy